Position Overview & Responsibilities
Think Glink Inc. has an immediate full-time opening for an energetic and motivated Social Media Strategist. We’re looking for someone who has solid experience and strong interest in social media to grow and maintain our clients’ online presence. Candidate must have experience in all facets of social media, including content creation and blogger relations. You will plan, craft and develop social media strategies for our clients and company.
- Coordinate social media campaigns and engagements
- Maintain daily activity on all social media accounts, responding to feedback and questions
- Establish relationships with other companies, organizations and influencers to connect and share content
- Monitor, measure and report on social media campaigns to gauge effectiveness
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns
- Research new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities to grow communities
- Stay on top of social media trends, tools and applications
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on social media projects
- Bachelors in journalism, marketing, communications or related field required
- 1-3 years demonstrated experience working with social media and blogs
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms/technologies, (including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, etc.) and how they can be used in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work individually on a project and in a team environment
- Creative, confident, well-organized and self-motivated
- Proficient in the use of content management systems
- Knowledge and understanding of email newsletter tools
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Understand the principles of SEO and how to use them
- Personal finance or real estate experience a plus
Our office is located in Glencoe, IL, a suburb north of Chicago. We’re easily accessible by public transportation.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.