Think Glink Media has an immediate opening for a full-time production studio manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of production experience in a TV studio, including shooting, directing and editing. You will be responsible for the execution of shooting and editing all video content needs for our company and clients. You’ll work with other production staff, talent and our executive producer in the vision and planning of studio and field productions, including logistics, broadcast, Internet and Vyvx coordination.
- Oversee the day-to-day management and operation of the studio, including the set-up and operation of equipment – cameras, audio board, lighting, teleprompter, chromakey and switcher
- Design, develop and create video products using various media, such as video, graphics, still images, audio and animation
- Perform pre-production activities such as location scouting, set design, graphics preparation and rehearsals.
- Plan, direct and shoot video in studio and on location; perform duties of director, audio technician, videographer or grip as needed to assure production quality.
- Develop and perform post-production activities, including logging, editing, graphics, music selection and scoring
- Direct live remotes in studio using Vyvx fiber line
- Manage field production: equipment, logistics and technical requirements
- Manage production of on-going video projects and short-term video projects for our company and clients
- Collaborate closely with executive producer on creative aspects of projects, offering ideas and solutions
- Assist in meetings with clients regarding production process
- Troubleshoot issues during all parts of the production process
- Optimize and distribute digital content to appropriate media platforms
- Manage and archive digital assets
- Bachelor’s degree in film/video production, broadcast technology, journalism or related field required
- Must have working understanding of all aspects of studio production, especially directing and graphics development
- Experience in the use of television studio lighting for chromakey, grip, audio, cameras, and principle production equipment, including a switcher
- Strong shooting, editing and storytelling skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate ideas both written and verbally
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Competency in the use of video editing software Final Cut Pro
- Ability to create graphics and animations; knowledge of Adobe Photo Shop and After Effects
- Familiarity with video file formats and delivery systems
Send a cover letter, resume and 2-3 recent video links to firstname.lastname@example.org.